Roanoke Injury Law Attorney
A Full-Service Law Firm
At the Law Offices of Easter P. Moses, we provide experienced representation in personal injury, workers’ compensation, bankruptcy, DUI/traffic defense and other areas of the law. Regardless of your legal need, you can rely on us for individualized service. You will work directly with your experienced attorney throughout your case. Your case will not be passed off to a paralegal or secretary.
Find out how we may be able to assist you and your family. For a free consultation with a Roanoke injury law attorney, please call 888-806-3024 or contact us online.
The firm takes cases in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation — With a lawyer’s help, you have a better chance of receiving the workers’ comp benefits you need.
- Car accidents — We seek compensation from the negligent party in all types of car accidents.
- Truck accidents — Trucking and commercial vehicle accidents are complex. We know how to fight the insurance company.
- Motorcycle accidents — These accidents typically cause very serious injuries. We can help you recover damages.
- Slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents — Falls can be very dangerous and cause permanent disability. We hold negligent property owners liable.
- Dog and animal bites — In addition to regular medical care, victims often need cosmetic procedures after an animal attack.
- Medical malpractice — When negligence or an error causes injury or wrongful death, we seek damages from the health care provider or hospital.
- Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy — Struggling with debt? Filing bankruptcy can give you a fresh start.
- DUI and traffic defense — Don’t risk losing your driver’s license or your auto insurance. We provide strategic defense.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) — If work injuries or another injury or illness causes disability, you may be eligible for SSDI benefits. Working with an attorney increases the chance that you will receive benefits.
- Defective products — We represent people injured at work or home by defective products such as tires, equipment, tools, lawn mowers, machinery and safety equipment.
- Divorce and family law — Experienced representation for divorce, property division, child custody, child support, as well as modifications to existing divorce and custody orders.
Contact a Southwest Virginia Bankruptcy and Criminal Defense Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation, please call 888-806-3024 or 540-491-0419 today. Spanish and Arabic languages services are available. Se habla español. Accidentes consultas gratis.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.